Roost®Introduces Commercial Property Telematics Solution
Solution targeted at Commercial SMB property segment
Sunnyvale, CA – February 27, 2019 – Roost, the global leader in Telematics for property insurance carriers, today announced a new purpose-built Commercial Property Telematics Solution. This Roost turn-key white label solution is designed specifically to address the needs of the SMB commercial insurance property market at an affordable price.
The complete Roost protective solution for property owners delivers 24/7 proactive alert management focused on water leak, temperature, power outage and fire/CO alarm situations. The solution also includes a white label mobile app that enables an engaging branded offering for the carrier and their customers.
Key features of the Roost solution include:
- 24/7 alert management service–Reliable proactive service ensures that the right person receives the emergency alert at the right time.Allows you to take appropriate action to mitigate losses.
- Long range proprietary wireless solution– Commercial grade wireless technology enables extended range of sensors 5X greater than traditional Wi-Fi. Perfect for typical properties up to 25,000 square feet.
- Maximize adoption rate – New “Zero-Install” technology enables initial connection in less than 30 seconds. “Just Plug It In” for a simple DIY installation.
Insurers that provide the Roost solution to their policyholders will be rewarded with benefits including:
- Lower water and fire loss costs– Cut annual claims cost through proactive steps to save millions each year.
- Higher customer engagement – White label mobile app provides relevant and actionable insurance company branded communications.
- Actionable Data– The solution captures over 12 new real-time data elements from inside the property for better risk evaluation and pricing.
“We are thrilled to announce our new Commercial Property Telematics solution” said Roel Peeters, co-founder and CEO of Roost. “The development of this complete solution underscores Roost’s commitment to building affordable sensor-based solutions for the P&C insurance industry. We’ve built upon our proven technology and experience in the personal property insurance market to deliver a new platform that is appropriate for small commercial properties. We worked with our existing insurance partners to develop this solution that has compelling value to both insurer and property owner.”
Roost is a technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA. As creators of the Roost Smart Battery and the Roost Smart Water Leak and Freeze Detector, Roost has developed a unique, patented, connected platform of data sensors that deliver the ultimate in installation simplicity and the most affordable way for insurers to provide Home Telematics solutions. Roost’s primary go-to-market approach is through Insurance companies deploying directly to their policyholders. The effect is a reduction in claim cost expenses (fire and water perils costing $20B per year in the U.S.), as well as driving policyholder engagement through a content-rich, digital mobile app experience, impacting retention and customer acquisition. For more information, please visit www.getroost.com[ssba-buttons]